Created in 1915, the Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle in London is an institution governed by the French Ministry of Education and the AEFE (Agence de l'Enseignement Français à l'Etranger). The Lycée welcomes 3525 pupils spread over the main site in South Kensington and the three other primary schools sites: André Malraux(Ealing), Marie d'Orliac(Fulham) and Wix(Clapham).
- Over a century-old institution offering French, Bilingual and British curricula
- A friendly and welcoming environment to promote self-development and well-being
- Personalised support put in place by a dedicated international teaching team to ensure success for all pupils
Open to the World
- Multilingual: teaching of French, English, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Latin and Greek
- Pluricultural: 41 nationalities, international school trips and exchanges, educational outings
- Multidisciplinary: sports, theatre, cinema, arts, music, voluntary work, journalism, coding, ecology...
Our students are accepted at some of the best universities and higher education institutions: Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial College, King’s College, London School of Economics, HEC, Sciences Po, Polytechnique, Henri IV, McGill, Columbia, Yale, Harvard...
We are proud of our pupils’ academic achievements:
- Brevet: 100% pass rate, 76% with honours "Très Bien"
- Baccalauréat: 99.6% pass rate, 58% with honours "Très Bien"
- GCSEs: 99% pass rate, 7-9/A*-A 69%
- A-Levels: 99% pass rate, A/A* = 50%, A*/B = 78%
- Preparatory School, Nursery & Pre-Prep School, Senior School, Sixth Form