London 2023 Handbook & Exhibitors' Manual
Exhibit with us in 2023-24
Meet an unparalleled audience of thousands of parents at our Shows.
- By limiting exhibitor numbers at all our shows we maintain an optimum visitor-school ratio.
- We never charge success fees or commission from participating schools.
- Our sole mission is to attract the right visitors to your stand. Join us to meet the thousands of families looking to find the right school.
Please contact Ben Hitchman and the team on +44 (0)20 3301 0299 for more information.
Independent Schools Shows
Established back in 2007, the Independent Schools Show is the world's largest school open day.
Enhance your presence in London and the South East and communicate with families based in and around the Capital.
Boarding Schools Shows
Our mission for 2023-24 is to help schools rebuild their populations of overseas boarders.
The Boarding Schools Shows take place in 13 key global cities each year. Join us & access these important markets.
Delivering results & industry-leading ROI
.. and 2023-4 will be our most powerful year yet
Thousands of families find their perfect school at our events each year. The Shows are the principle forum for UK independent schools to meet the public and press.
Our mission is to attract the right visitors to your stand and drive appointments to your admissions teams.
- Communicate and showcase the unique and wonderful attributes of your school
- Meet and build a relationship with highly motivated parents in our unique approachable, interactive and informal setting
- Join our national advertising & PR campaign, featuring strongly in titles such as Tatler & The Sunday Times. We report all activities in our comprehensive Post Show Report
- Expand your geographic and demographic catchments
- Network with other schools, and connect with new feeder schools and nurseries
We have the experience, running over 50 Shows and countless webinars for parents, growing the footfall and engagement and delivering results.
Please contact Ben and the ISS team to discover how our events can drive the right parents to your school.
We have a unique understanding of parents considering independent schools.
London & South East - ISS
With 79% of visitors coming from Greater London, this is the most cost-efficient way to reach parents from the city’s central and wealthiest zones.
Independent Schools Show visitors are drawn from some of the UK’s most affluent areas. We use the Office for National Statistics ‘Area Classifications’ to help distinguish the characteristics of these different affluent social groupings.
Global - BSS
Face-to-face contact with parents is the best way to convert interest into registrations. The Shows are also a great way to enhance links with local feeder schools and an opportunity for interviews & entry tests.
- The European tour includes Geneva, Monaco & Istanbul.
- The Middle East/Asia tour includes Dubai, Bangkok, Hong Kong & Singapore.
Meet the Team
t: +44 (0) 203 301 0299
Ben manages the ISS in London and is your principal point of contact for all operational aspects of the British Boarding Schools Shows. Ben has only missed a handful of our Shows in the past 15 years.
Sofie is responsible for all finance related matters at our events. Sofie is our point of liaison with the bursary departments at our exhibiting schools and with our show sponsors and partners at our events worldwide.
Joanne is our Group Marketing Manager, leading the marketing campaigns, coordinating the speaker programmes and the ISS features and optimising the customer u/x.
+44 (0) 20 3301 0299
David founded the Independent Schools Show in 2006 and continues to oversee all aspects of every production. David is responsible for driving the marketing campaigns and managing sponsorship opportunities.
Guy has revolutionised our relevance & reach to parents, and our reporting and feedback to schools. Guy manages the campaigns and data, contact Guy about all visitor data & partnership enquiries.
We are constantly optimising our marketing, delivering value to our parent database via valuable, collaborative partnerships.