Register for Agents' Tickets
The Independent Schools Show invites agents to attend.
- Do you place international students in the world’s leading independent schools?
- Would you like to meet face-to-face with admissions teams from 200 of the world’s top UK independent schools?
- Would you like FREE entry to the Show? Advance tickets are free, £50 on the door.
- All agents attending the Show MUST register for this ticket. Unregistered agents will not be allowed in the building.
What Is the Independent Schools Show?
The Independent Schools Show is the world’s largest school open day, where parents meet the UK’s leading schools. The Show, now in its fifteenth year, takes place annually in November over a weekend. In 2021 the Show takes place on 13-14 November.
All exhibitors are asked to opt-in if they would like to see agents. Agents who register in advance and are approved by ISS have a unique opportunity to meet the admissions staff and leaders of the most prestigious independent schools without travelling hundreds of miles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build long-term partnerships with the world’s leading schools, and to hear about the state of private school education from the sector’s leading thinkers.
Why should you attend the Show?
- It is the only event that enables agents to meet the leading British independent schools, many of whom do not attend agent-specific events.
- If you already work with British schools, the event is a good chance to strengthen your existing partnerships and discuss the progress of students you have placed.
- For all agents this event, the largest of its kind in the world, is the key event in the independent school calendar, where you can meet the admissions teams of the UK’s leading schools, hear talks from education’s leading thinkers, update your knowledge of the sector, meet new schools, and get a unique overview of the world’s leading education system.
- At the Show we do not restrict the number of places available for agent delegates. However to register you will need to provide a detailed company profile and two referees, which ideally should be British boarding schools or language schools and/or universities with whom you have established partnerships.
I am responsible for the marketing of the Shows and will be your point of contact at the event. You can find me at the Information Desk at the front of the Show.
Registered agents receive:
- a special lanyard indicating that you are an approved, registered agent;
- advance information about schools who wish to see agents and clear indications about those that don't;
- an agent's map of the show;
- emails and on-site advice from our agents' co-ordinator;
- agents' welcome reception at 11:30am on Saturday & Sunday
- you can also attend any of the parents’ talks.