What's next for your child? How senior schools see the future in 5, 10 & 15 years time
What does your child have to look forward to? And what should worry you? What will senior schools look like for the coming generations of pupils, and how will independent schools face the challenges of issues such as climate change, affordability, contextual admissions?
Topics covered will include:
- Are children learning the right things, and are 16+ and 18+ qualifications fit for purpose?
- Will independent schools continue to remain self-inspected?
- Are universities / employers now discriminating against the privately educated?
- What will senior schools look like for the current generation of four year olds?
- Is private education destined to become ever more unaffordable?
- How will mitigating climate change impact education?