The Return to Boarding School
Starting at boarding school is always a big event, but the transition from living at home to living at school after extended lockdown raises new challenges.
This online event, organised with The Good Schools Guide, was designed to help British and international parents prepare their children to return or start at boarding school this autumn. It also covered how schools are handling admissions.
- The re-opening of UK boarding schools;
- How to prepare your child this for the return to school;
- Safety and guidelines for pupils & staff;
- How quarantining will work;
- How admissions are working - virtual open days, deadlines, interviews & assesments.