Rethinking the future of Independent Education
This week an extraordinary panel of leading figures from the sector gather to discuss the prospects for British independent schools in the 21st century. This is a great opportunity to meet the heads of three of Britain’s most well-known schools – St Paul's, Winchester and Westminster, plus a former head of Harrow.
With the press asking 'Are private schools really worth the money any more?' this is a unique opportunity to hear what the sector's leaders think.
Topics covered will include:
- Is boarding still relevant?
- Are children learning the right things?
- Are universities / employers now discriminating against the privately educated?
- How diverse is the sector?
- Is the current state/private polarisation sustainable?
- Who is private education for?
- Will British schools remain global leaders?
- Many schools are now 'brands'. Do overseas satellite schools offer the same education?