Applying to highly selective US universities
With over one million international students applying to the US for university each year, competition for places at top universities is at an all time high.
This online event is designed to help British and international students who are applying to US universities.
We will be joined by admissions teams from Tufts University, Northeastern University and Tulane University to discuss each of their schools as well as what makes an application truly stand out from the crowd.
- Overviews from Tufts, Northeastern and Tulane Universities on each of their schools.
- Advice on how international students can stand out in their applications
- Advice on what admissions officers are looking for?
- How to get the best recommendations from teachers?
- How has Covid-19 will impact the admissions landscape?
- Live Q&A and an opportunity for you to talk directly with the admissions teams.