Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle de Londres
Created in 1915, the Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle in London is an institution governed by the French Ministry of Education and the AEFE (Agence de l'Enseignement Français à l'Etranger). The Lycée welcomes 3525 pupils spread over the main site in South Kensington and the three other primary schools sites: André Malraux(Ealing), Marie d'Orliac(Fulham) and Wix(Clapham).
- Over a century-old institution offering French, Bilingual and British curricula
- A friendly and welcoming environment to promote self-development and well-being
- Personalised support put in place by a dedicated international teaching team to ensure success for all pupils
Open to the World
- Multilingual: teaching of French, English, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Latin and Greek
- Pluricultural: 41 nationalities, international school trips and exchanges, educational outings
- Multidisciplinary: sports, theatre, cinema, arts, music, voluntary work, journalism, coding, ecology...
Our students are accepted at some of the best universities and higher education institutions: Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial College, King’s College, London School of Economics, HEC, Sciences Po, Polytechnique, Henri IV, McGill, Columbia, Yale, Harvard...
We are proud of our pupils’ academic achievements:
- Brevet: 100% pass rate, 76% with honours "Très Bien"
- Baccalauréat: 99.6% pass rate, 58% with honours "Très Bien"
- GCSEs: 99% pass rate, 7-9/A*-A 69%
- A-Levels: 99% pass rate, A/A* = 50%, A*/B = 78%