Chatterminds introduces mindfulness to children, teenagers and adults and provides tools to navigate the ups and downs of life. This helps families to look after their wellbeing and mental health to feel happier, be more successful and make the most out of life.
Life can be tough for young people with modern day pressures. This can result in anger, worry, anxiety and emotional overwhelm. If your child is experiencing stress at school or home, such as friendship issues, exams, or sibling rivalry Chatterminds can help.
Chatterminds helps to...
- Equip children and adults with the skills and benefits of mindfulness.
- Enable children to name and recognise different emotions and how they feel in the body.
- Empower children to regulate their emotions and foster an ethos of kindness and gratitude.
- Support children with their friendships, giving them confidence to stand up for themselves whilst still being kind.
- Build resilience and self-esteem.
- Equip children with skills to aid their growth and well-being, with an emphasis on positive self- care.
- 121 sessions for children and adults
- Courses for children and adults
- Family coaching
- Mindfulness and emotional well-being programmes for schools
Please login to view all listing details!